Selling one of my favourite builds due to needing funds for family matters.
This started life out as a literal bag of bits. It’s a G&G R8-L vastly modified to a decent DMR spec platform.
– Modify hybrid 460mm long 6.01mm tightbore barrel
– I think M110 spring in it but could be M120 (400-410fps)
– ASG ultimate hop unit
– ASG steel cylinder
– ASG ultimate double o-ring cylinder head
– polycarbonate piston
– ASG ball bearing braced cylinder head
– unsure what bucking and nub is in it but it did hop .3s well when I last used it.
Things it needs:
– A motor, recommend a high torque one that’s 39k minimum
– a rear wire section that’s like those found in full stocked AKs as there is a connector straight after the gearbox. (Or wire in a mosfet perhaps…?)
Comes with the scope, bipod and either an AFG or stubby grip as seen in the pictures.
Been hanging on my wall for a while and I just don’t use it so need it gone.
I’ve swapped the hand grip for a G&G 416 style one since taking these pictures as it fits motors slightly better.
Any questions feel free to message me – 07944412584 Jim