Gun/Model: Magpul MOE Carbine
Accessories: 1x Original Magpul PMAG, 8x Clone mags, 2x 1300mAh 7.4V LiPo’s, Small lipo for integrated tracer unit, Aimpoint clone reddot + magnifier (& more)
Condition: Very good, only a few marks and been well maintained (sling buffer tube has marks on it)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Was a faithful daily runner for me, selling as i haven’t really used it in a while and have other guns i use now.
Largely upgraded internally:
- Madbull LED Tracer Hop Unit wired in the foregrip (use tracer rounds without need of a front mounted tracer unit)
- Ultimate tappet plate
- Shimmed with SHS shims
- SHS 14 TOOTH PISTON (pretty sure i shaved off a few teeth to increase ROF/bring fps down)
- New piston head
- Airlab Sorbo pad
- SHS gearset
- Upgraded spring (unsure of make, upgraded it a long time ago)
- Fairly sure upgraded motor too
- ASCU MOSFET (with another spare for spare parts) Allows for burst fire/full auto, lipo protection, snappier trigger response etc
- More upgrades that i have forgotten about but don’t want to guess on, its been a while!
- Magpul ASAP sling plate
- New genuine magpul vertical foregrip MOE
- MOE rails
- Magpul Rear Flip-up sight
- G&P Gas block (with the original gasblock/front sight included if you want to revert)
- Aimpoint reddot clone + magnifier (these are a bit janky, not sure the reddot works anymore but dont have good batteries to check, throwing it in anyway as a freebie and the magnifier doesnt line up super well so had to shim it with some tape to line up)
- Riser for sights
- Barrel Laser/Torch mount (wasn’t going to include the green laser as the cable is broken anyway)
- New flash hider (original flash hider included)
Shoots well!! Personally would buy new mags as i feel like the springs in the clone mags aren’t the best anymore but they feed well still.
Any questions and you can DM me!