For sale is my Tokyo Marui recoil shock AEG FN SCAR-L
These airsoft guns are extremely popular for several reasons:
1) they out perform pretty much every other AEG out of the box due to their fantastic hop up system and barrel which gives them fantastic range and accuracy
2) They have built in recoil simulation, not just moving dust covers like other brands
3) They have a bolt stop feature, which means that the gun stops firing once the magazine is empty. No more sneaking up on your enemy to find yourself firing blanks (we’ve all been there!)
4) They are incredibly reliable
5) The externals are beautifully finished
So within the package here you have:
1) The gun and one magazine with its original box and manual, this cost £520 on its own, but now costs more like £480 incl. delivery
2) 2 extra magazines (I have more available if you want more than this) these cost £27 each, so £52
3) 2 piece barrel kit from Laylax which allows you to shorten the rifle and hence convert it to the CQC version, this cost around £70
4) Laylax steel shell deflector/stock latch £42, the standard item is plastic and is easily broken if it snags on your webbing or sling etc.
All in that’s £644, hence the selling price.
I will consider lower offers if you’d rather take the gun without the external upgrades.
The gun has seen about 4/5 skirmishes and is in very good condition. There’s the odd BB mark here and there which I haven’t tried to remove as you will no doubt get a couple more when you skirmish it.
Internally the gun is totally stock and hence none of the TM magic has escaped.
If the buyer is after more FPS, I am an experienced gun
tech and can upgrade the gun to 340fps if you so desire.
But it’s so capable in its stock form, you really don’t need it in my opinion.
The buyer is welcome to see the gun chrono’d at my house before buying.
Any questions please get in touch, but please no time wasters, I’m really busy at the moment and have a baby on the way hence me selling this.
Thanks for looking