1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.1 The terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with Airsoft Nation, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.4 You must be at least 13 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 13 years of age.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Copyright (c) 2016, Airsoft Nation Limited.
2.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
3.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
- (c) print pages from our website,
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website
- (e) use the tools and resources by means of a web browser
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3 You may only use our website for your own personal or airsoft business, and you must not use our website for any other business purposes.
3.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
3.5 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Acceptable use
4.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website;
- (e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- (f) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities unless through our website or application.
4.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is correct.
5. Account Registration & Users
5.1 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you (mobile app users do not require email verification)
5.2 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
5.3 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
5.4 You must not use any other person’s account to access this website
6. User Login Details
6.1 If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to create a username and password
6.2 Your username must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10. You must not use your account or username for or in connection with the impersonation of any other person.
6.3 You must keep your password confidential
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
6.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
7. Cancellation and Suspension of Account
7.1 we may:
- (a) suspend your account
- (b) delete your account
- (c) edit your account details
at any time in our sole discretion without notice of explanation.
7.2 You may request cancelation of your account via email directly (Graham@airsoftnation.co.uk). This process is non-reversible
8. Social Networking
8.1 Registered users will have access to additional features on our website which relate to social networking, some of these include
- (a) Your own profile, activity wall, gallery which can be restricted to ‘Friends’ only or other users who are registered to our website
- (b) Facilities to create, manage and join/leave groups for community interactions.
- (c) Access to Live Chatrooms and instant messages through our website and mobile applications
- (d) The ability to post and publish text, images and other forms of content on our website.
8.2 You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of other users, either on or off the website, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading. Subject to Section 13 you will not hold us liable in respect of any loss of damage arising out of any user behaviour or user information.
8.3 You agree to the publication of posts relating to you, by others, on our website. You acknowledge that such posts may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful, and, subject to Section 12-13, you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such posts, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such posts.
9. Personal Profiles
9.1 all information that you supply as part of a personal profile on the website must be true, accurate, complete and non-misleading.
9.2 You musty keep your personal profile on our website updated
9.3 Personal profile information must also comply with Sections 5, 6, 8 and 10
10. Your Content
10.1 In these terms and conditions, ‘your content’ means all work and materials that you submit to our website for storage of publication.
10.2 You grant us permission to store, publish and distribute your content in any existing or future media and platforms in relation to this website.
10.3 You may edit your content within a few minutes of uploading but anything later than that will need to reported for us to take further action.
10.4 your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person.
10.5 In accordance to the terms and conditions your content must also not
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false
- (b) infringe any copyright, moral, database, design or trademark rights and break any intellectual property rights.
- (c) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under the data protection legislation (General Data Protection Regulation)
- (d) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, or promote criminal activity
- (e) be in contempt of any court or breach any court orders
- (f) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation
10.6 Without prejudice to our other rights under the terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we see reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions we may delete, unpublish or edit any and all of your content.
11. Airsoft Nation Marketplace
11.1 All adverts published on Airsoft Nation by the user must be legal, decent, honest and truthful. UK ads must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority.
Once an advert has been submitted Airsoft Nation will endeavour to put the advert live as soon as possible but we reserve the right to refuse or delete adverts we believe are inappropriate. Airsoft Nation is not able to verify the truthfulness of any statements made by the user in the advert copy.
All users are advised to check advert details carefully before entering into any agreements of any kind. If in doubt, please seek legal advice.
11.2 By submitting an advert online, the user is requesting that their advert appears on the Airsoft Nation website. This means that the advert, including personal details such as username and email address can be viewed by all persons with Internet access. The user consents to the publication of their data in this way. The user can cancel the advert for any reason at any time by logging into their account. Airsoft Nation shall not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, howsoever arising out of use of this website or in respect of any of the users’ actions or omissions taken in reliance on any of the advice or information contained on this website.
11.3 By accessing this website the user is deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use. Airsoft Nation reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is the users’ obligation to check to find out if changes have been made. If the user does not agree to obey these terms and conditions then the user must stop using this site immediately.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these webpages and any photographs that may appear on the website and all database rights in Airsoft Nation’s database, are owned or controlled for these purposes by Airsoft Nation or the party credited as the poster of the information.
11.4 Finally, any RIFs sold through the Marketplace should be compliant with the Violent Crime Reduction Act (2006) and the Police and Crimes Act (2017) which means RIFs should only be sold to over 18s with a form of valid defence.
12. Limited Warranties
12.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
- (c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
12.3 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website or applications, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
12.4 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 13.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
13. Limitations and exclusions of liability
13.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
13.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 12.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of the terms and conditions , including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in the terms and conditions .
13.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
13.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
13.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
13.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
13.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
14.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
14.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website.
15.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
15.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
16. Law and jurisdiction
16.1 The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
16.2 Any disputes relating to the terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Our details
17.1 This website is owned and operated by Graham Hoffman
17.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration name Airsoft Nation Limited, and our registered office is at 49 Tilbury Road, Rainham, Kent, ME8 7QE.
17.3 Our principal place of business is at 49 Tilbury Road, Rainham, Kent, ME8 7QE.
17.4 You can contact us by email: Graham@Airsoftnation.co.uk